Manali Leh Motorcycle Tour
- Total Duration : 12 Days
- Bikes available : Enfield 500/350
- Single Rider : 43,000/- All inclusive
- Sharing Ride : 33,000/- for two. All inclusive
Pangong Lake | Khardungla Pass | Tsomoriri Lake | Leh Ladakh
Our exclusive 12 day program is designed to cover all places of tourist interest between Manali to Leh. The program is set to depart on fixed dates due to road and weather conditions, therefore all those interested are requested to get their bookings confirmed before journey date. The tariff mentioned is inclusive of everything so you can be rest assured that everything will be managed by us. Just feel free and enjoy the ride.
- Day 01: Delhi/Manali (560 kms/12 hrs)-Over night at Volvo bus.
- Day 02: Arrive Manali and Manali-Short ride
- Day 03: Manali/ Rohtang Pass/ Keylong/Jispa (140 kms/ 7 hrs)
- Day 04: Jispa/ Baralacha Pass/ Sarchu/ (90 kms/5 hrs)
- Day 05: Sarchu/ Leh (255 kms/ 9 hrs)
- Day 06: In Leh-day free
- Day 07: Leh/Khardungla pass/Nubra valley (130 kms/5 hrs)
- Day 08: Nubra/Shyok/Pangong (160 kms/ 6 hrs)
- Day 09: Pangong/Changla/Leh (160 kms/ 5 hrs)
- Day 10: Leh/Sarchu (252 kms/ 9 hrs)
- Day 11: Sarchu/ Manali/ (255 kms/9 hrs)
- Day 12: Depart Manali-over night at volvo bus stand.
- Accommodation in double bedded room in hotels/camps/guest house. Check in/ out time is 12 noon
- Breakfast and Dinner ( Starts from Dinner on day 02 on Arriving in Manali till breakfast on departure from Manali on day 11
- Enfield motorbike with fuel per rider and as per the above itinerary from day 02 to day 10. not on day free at Leh
- Fuel for motorbikes as per itinerary.
- Standard size Helmet for rider and pillion ride (Used Helmet not New)
- Tour Leader from day 02 to day 10.
- One Motorbike Mechanic
- Environmental & Permit fee for Pangong and Nubra
- AC Volvo (Semi sleeper) tickets from Delhi to Manali and Manali to Delhi
- 01 backup jeep to carry luggage and mechanic
- First aid box and oxygen cylinder
- 1 Helmet action Camera for Road Captain to shoot video and pictures of the entire tour.
- Spares parts change in Bike during tour. –Front tube/ Rear tube/Spark plug/Clutch and Brake Wire/Clutch and Disc brake pads/ Engine oil/Clutch Plate.
- Participation certificate for riding up to highest motorable road of the world Khardugla Pass.
- Two plastic cans to carry fuel.
- All taxes/ tolls
- Bone fire (Once during camping. depend on weather condition)
- Entrances to place of visit
- Any other meal than mentioned in itinerary
- International / Domestic air fare, visa fees, airport tax or any kind of insurance cover
- Items of personal nature like drinks, laundry, telephone calls, tips, camera fees etc
- Liability for change in itinerary due to reasons beyond our control. like change in flight and train schedule; cancellation of flights/trains, political disturbances, natural phenomenon, etc
- Any other item not specifically mentioned above as ‘INCLUDED’