Saach Pass Motorbike Tour
- Duration : 04 Nights 05 Days
- Best time : April to October
- Motorbikes : Royal Enfield 500
- Accommodation & Meals
The ultimate Himalayan Excursion on a motorcycle. Popular motorbike trips to Leh Ladakh and Spiti region are well followed by all, this one takes an entirely new approach to road not taken in Western Himalayas. The Journey comprises of various locations with totally different and varied topography. One of the lesser taken route on motorbikes.
Explore on Earth is proud to announce this tour in upcoming years. This fully managed tour features some of the most scenic locations to be ever explored on motorbikes.
Day 01 | Manali(Mandi) to Bir Biling
Our journey starts from Manali. All participants will be given a brief session of do’s and dont’s for the entire tour. Preliminary inspection of all motorbikes to be carried in front of all participants. Today’s journey will towards Bir Billing via Mandi Sadar region in Himachal Pradesh. Bir Billing is world famous for paragliding activities round the year.
Day 02 | Bir to Chamba Khijiaer(bya Bara bhangal)
After spending a full day at Bir Billing the caravan will proceed towards Chamba and Khajjiar. As most of you already know Khajjiar has been termed as mini Switzerland of India. No wonder the title as the place is jaw droppingly gorgeous with scenic green pastures and open space. Chamba region is known for best hospitality and services.
The journey will take its route via Bara Bhangal region offering spectacular mountain terrain drive. Special caution needs to be taken while driving in these regions.
Day 03 | Khajjiar to Pangi
The next day starts with light breakfast and preparation for journey towards Pangi Kinnaur. The place is a cold desert so expect a lot of dust while driving. Please make sure to carry good quality head gear as roads are broken at several places. Overall the place is unique in itself for its natural panorama of Apple orchards and snow peak mountains.
Day 04 | Pangi to Tindi (crossed Saach pass)
This is going to be the most challenging part of this tour as we start our day with preparations for Saach Pass. The place takes its route via rough patches and severed roads. The high pass drive offers perfect combination of thrill and adventure. The journey ends for a night stay at Tindi.
Day 05 | Tindi to Manali
Final move to close our motorbike circuit. We start the day with journey towards Manali. The perfectly aligned green meadows next to high way offers a good comfortable ride. This is the final chapter of this journey so participants can take a time out where ever required.
- Accommodation in double bedded room in hotels/camps/guest house. Check in/ out time is 12 noon
- Breakfast and Dinner ( Starts from Dinner on day 02 on Arriving in Manali till breakfast on departure from Manali on day 11
- Enfield motorbike with fuel per rider and as per the above itinerary from day 02 to day 10. not on day free at Leh
- Fuel for motorbikes as per itinerary.
- Standard size Helmet for rider and pillion ride (Used Helmet not New)
- Tour Leader from day 02 to day 10.
- One Motorbike Mechanic
- Environmental & Permit fee
- 01 backup jeep to carry luggage and mechanic
- First aid box and oxygen cylinder
- 1 Helmet action Camera for Road Captain to shoot video and pictures of the entire tour.
- Spares parts change in Bike during tour. –Front tube/ Rear tube/Spark plug/Clutch and Brake Wire/Clutch and Disc brake pads/ Engine oil/Clutch Plate.
- Participation certificate for riding up to highest motorable road of the world Khardugla Pass.
- Two plastic cans to carry fuel.
- All taxes/ tolls
- Bone fire (Once during camping. depend on weather condition)
- Entrances to place of visit
- Any other meal than mentioned in itinerary
- International / Domestic air fare, visa fees, airport tax or any kind of insurance cover
- Items of personal nature like drinks, laundry, telephone calls, tips, camera fees etc
- Liability for change in itinerary due to reasons beyond our control. like change in flight and train schedule; cancellation of flights/trains, political disturbances, natural phenomenon, etc
- Any other item not specifically mentioned above as ‘INCLUDED’